Liberal Libel;Conservative Responses;My Thoughts on leftist bots;Dim Dems;laughing at left-stuff;scoffing at left-stuff

EXIT STAGE LEFT

Regression of the Far, Far Left to the Primal Age of Conscienceless Unawareness and Absurdity.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

LOSING THEIR SOULS

BARF ALERT!

This is more arrogance from the 60s lost generation and their even more irrational offspring. The opinions stated below are the looney left's and except for a comment or two, which is my personal opinion of their spew, the rest is the usual distasteful diatribes and attempts of trying to make themselves seem brilliant, (which in many cases is an insult to retarded people who make ever so much more sense without trying.)
Brilliant people don't usually have to tell anyone how brilliant they are. In most cases it is quite noticeable. When someone notices it amongst these braggarts, please leave a comment to let me know what, why, and how you could possibly believe it.
Thanks in advance.



We Should Not Reelect George Bush
By Will Declan

I spent a great deal of time pondering whether or not to support the war in Iraq, but, in the end, I felt it was unjustified. I don’t believe that 9/11 was George Bush’s fault, but I want to blame him. I want very badly to blame him. Because even if he wasn’t to blame, I want the world to believe that he was.



The Dark Spirit of unenlightened man.

I do not want George Bush to be reelected. I love this country too much to believe that its people will reelect a man like this. To reelect a man that seems to exude hatred, who radiates misplaced machismo, who secretes his poisonous smirk, somehow nodding to those around him, winking as though indicating he’s about to pull another fast one on the American people.


I can't comment on the above barf bait. It is just too absurd.


Expats Against Bush.org.

This fella wants to hear from y'all.

Contact
Email Address: Email Me
Website: http://expatsagainstbush.org
Location: United Kingdom

Biography
I've been running websites off and on for over 10 years now. This is my first political website.
I live in London and work for a web development firm. I've been here over 4 years, having moved here from South Carolina via Barcelona.
I've always been a liberal, but a moderate one. The last couple of years, however, have made me plant my flag solidly in the left's camp.
What I hope to achieve with this site goes across party lines. I think that there are many people on the left and on the right who have watched the Bush Administration's bungling and despaired. I'm nearly off to the chiropractors from shaking my head so often.
I can't let the 2004 election come and go without getting involved, and doing what I can to make sure other displaced Americans get involved as well. We've got nothing to lose but time and effort, and everything to win.
This isn't much of a biography I know, but this isn't really a personal site.
-Luke Robinson


The *Email Me is an actual hotlink to this critter.
Please do not hesitate to use it.


Silencing the silent majority in Britain.

A poll published in the left-wing Guardian newspaper in London on Tuesday, the eve of President Bush’s arrival in Britain for a three-day visit, discovered that 62 percent believe “that the U.S. is 'generally speaking a force for good, not evil, in the world’” as “only 15 percent of British voters agree with the idea that America is the 'evil empire’ in the world.” In addition, “more people -- 43 percent -- say they welcome George Bush's arrival in Britain than the 36 percent who say they would prefer he did not come.”
Unfortunately, as the wayward left is wont to do, they cannot see past themselves in a warped mirror that bears not much resemblance to reality. This guy keeps saying he's an American *expat* who wants to save the country. WHAT country? Spain? England? I am afraid you are far too late for that, but don't EVEN go thinking you purveyors of perversity are going to kink up our election so that we become social slaves like you seem to enjoy being.
Nope. Uh uh. Not this time. But I do hope you get a lot of pen pals in your fantasy world. See, we enjoy our freedom. We will fight for it. The Crown doesn't GRANT it. The Lord does.
It is obvious that you have no idea what real American Spirit is. You gave it all up before you ever knew. How pathetic.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home